- 5 nights accommodation, based on double occupancy
(single supplement 150 euros, based upon request)
- 3 healthy dinners at the riad including wine pairing
- Dinner at El Fenn Rooftop restaurant and bar
- 3 cooking workshops (as per description below)
- Excursion to the Atlas Mountains in 4×4
- Excursion to Jardin Majorelle and the YSL Museum
- 5 one-hour yoga lessons
- 1 excursion with chef or hotel owner to the spice & food markets
- 5 days tourist tax
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Wifi available at the riad
- Tips to hotel staff, drivers and guides
What’s not included:
- Flights and travel insurance
- Meals not scheduled
- Drinks and Alcoholic beverages
Around the Wonderful Moroccan Vegetables and Preserves: learn how to prepare 5 different types of Moroccan Salads and 2 different types of Tajines (Vegetarian and Fish with preserved Lemons and Olives).
Around the Pastilla: learn how to prepare a classic Fassi pastilla with chicken, almonds and cinnamon and a Vegetarian pastilla with leaks, zucchini, red pepper and goat cheese.
Around the Moroccan Pastry: learn how to prepare 5 different types of typical Moroccan pastries with a basis of almonds, dates, figues and orange blossom water.
Marrakech – October, 2021 Dates TBD
During your time in Marrakech, you will experience international cuisine and local culture in the company of like-minded travelers. Your accommodations will be in an 8 bedroom riad, in the middle of the Medina. Once you step inside, the riad becomes the perfect escape from the madness of the Medina of Marrakech. We will be taking over the riad just for our group. You will be welcomed with warmth, care and attention by our hosts Giorgina and Massimo, who have shaped the riad le Clos des Arts into the ideal location for intimate retreats. Your breakfast will be served daily on the roof top terrace. A typical Moroccan breakfast is an assortment of local breads and pastries, jams, fresh fruit, yogurt. Eggs can also be ordered and prepared any way you prefer.
Yoga can be practiced in several spaces, on the roof terrace, by the fireplace or in the courtyard. Morning yoga will be flow yoga, the evening yoga will be more restorative.
Moroccan Cooking Recipes
Moroccan Cucumber Salad:
Moroccan Vegetarian Tagine / Tagine Moroccan aux Légumes:
Moroccan Zaalouk: https://vimeo.com/405239269
Moroccan Pastillas: https://vimeo.com/403420374
Moroccan Carrot Salad: https://vimeo.com/400789149
Candied Clementines with Moroccan Spices: https://perfectlyprovence.co/recipe/candied-clementines-confit-moroccan-spices/